To apply for this opportunity, please see our Careers page.
Key Account Specialist
Sentynl Therapeutics Inc. is currently seeking dynamic, award winning, high performing sales professionals to join our commercial sales organization.
The Key Account Specialist reports directly to the Region Business Manager with primary responsibility for educating healthcare professionals about Sentynl Therapeutics’ specialty therapies while focusing on the execution of daily field activities in compliance with all applicable laws, regulations and industry standards.
- Proven Performer – 5 or more years successfully selling highly specialized pharmaceutical products in complex and challenging market(s). Looking for a sales super-star.
- Compliant – Always adheres to the highest ethical standards.
- Consistently Award Winning – Documented track record of consistently high national sales rankings, achieving goals, and executive level awards (President’s Club, Circle of Excellence, Top 10-20%, etc.).
- Specialty Experience – Pain specialty training, experience & relationships.
- Entrepreneurial – Able to thrive at a fast paced, performance driven, start-up environment.
- Product Distribution Expert – Experience with Specialty Pharmacy, HUB Services and/or other complex product distribution models.
- Self-Starter – Ability to perform with limited oversight and direction.
- Solutions Oriented – Welcomes challenges and approaches obstacles as opportunities.
- Competitive – Strives for excellence.
- Strong Work Ethic - Puts in the extra effort to get the job done right.
- Resourceful – Able to meet/exceed territory objectives with limited resources
- Analytical –A strategic thinker with a strong business acumen.
- Accountable – Welcomes responsibility and takes ownership of actions and results.
- Sense of Urgency – Approaches business, customers and results with urgency. Takes a consistently proactive approach to their business
- Road Warrior – Able to manage a large geography, which may include extensive travel and overnights (50%+).
- Valid Driver’s License
- Meet all territory objectives.
- Effectively partner with and act as key consultant to your customers.
- Develop strategically targeted accounts and build specific business plans that reflect an in-depth understanding of local, regional and national market forces impacting product sales.
- Analyze territory business and develop actionable territory and account plans focused on gaining the access required to educate healthcare professionals and staff on Sentynl Therapeutics’ products and services.
- Execute company product access/distribution strategy to help ensure customers have reliable product availability.
- Become an expert in assigned product, disease state, and market.
- Proactive and consistent awareness of local business dynamics that impact territory.
- Responsibly manage resources and budget.
- Represent Sentynl Therapeutics, Inc. professionally at all times.
- Use good judgment in all aspects of your job and conduct all business in a compliant manner.
- Understand and adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Maintain a minimum of “Meet Expectations” for all administrative duties, business and territory analytics.
Sentynl Therapeutics, Inc. offers a competitive salary program and an attractive benefits package that includes:
- Health insurance with a major provider
- Dental insurance
- Vision benefits
- 401(k) plan